(2022) OKIOCAM S2 3MP Document Camera with Microphone
Sale Sold out
Regular price $79.00
Regular priceUnit price per
- [2-in-1 Document Camera and Webcam, Full HD 1440p] This document camera is the new generation of the OKIOCAM S with a brand new metal-weighted one-piece design and a built-in microphone. Demonstrate solutions, read books with the class, or show 3D materials. The S2 also doubles as a webcam for video calls and recording lessons. It is excellent for classroom presentations, online and hybrid learning, tutoring, professional training, and meetings.
- [Multi-joint Extendable Arm & One-piece Build] The multi-joint arm combined with the unique extendable mechanism of the S2 enables you to flexibly adjust the camera into your desired angle. Fully extended, the document camera captures larger than letter size documents (max. area of 13.6" x 11"). All of the S2’s hinges passed over 10,000 lab tests to ensure durability.
- [Metal Weighted Compact Design] This document camera is just the size of your phone when folded and leaves a small footprint on your desk when not in use. The metal weighted base and arm which is made of high strength glass fiber material ensures that the camera is stable despite its compact size, leaving you worry-free when using the S2 in the classroom. Take it with you on the go and share your content from anywhere. Made in Taiwan.
- [Plug and Play USB Camera, 4 Useful Buttons] Plug the document camera into your computer (Compatible with Windows PC, Mac, Chromebook), open a video sharing or web conferencing app, select OKIOCAM, and you're good to go! It supports Google Meet, Zoom, Teams, FaceTime, and more. Use the buttons on the camera to immediately autofocus, adjust exposure +/-, and flip the camera 180°. Includes a USB-C adaptor.
- [Exclusive Software] Explore more comprehensive functions with our free OKIOCAM Education Kit: Snapshot & Recorder, Stop Motion, and Time Lapse software. Download the OKIOLABS Camera Control Software to adjust basic and advanced camera settings including exposure, sharpness, contrast, color and more!